Friday, June 24, 2011

Former Captain in Ivory Coast has $19 million in boxes for you!!

A former captain in the Ivory Coast military is certainly someone you can trust, finally a trustworthy guy sending us an unsolicited email offering us a cut of $19,000,000 for helping him to bring a metallic box of cash to YOUR country so he can get settled. I do like that he has a skype account - very impressive
Call him NOW he can only wait 30 minutes for your call because he has to go back in hiding - that's one of the funniest things I have heard in years!!
Should we trust this esteemed retired military captain?

NO - JUST ANOTHER LOW-LIFE SCAMMER!!

This is a classic advanced fee scam - he will need money from you for shipping these metallic boxes stuffed with greenbacks, and airline tickets, and legal/document fees and the list goes on.
There is no money, there are no metallic boxes (except I am certain he has photos of metallic boxes stuffed with cash to show you) DON'T BE FOOLED!!!


Attention Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From:
Captain Aka Erick <captain.aka@rediffmail.com>
Add to Contacts
To: "ericjamesloans@live.com" <ericjamesloans@live.com>


Dear Friend,

I am Captain Aka Eric,a former captain and a security personal to Ex president Gbagbo of Ivory coast who is now in custody of my country.

Let me first all tell you my purpose of writing you.I was in charge of buying Guns & arminitions for my president to fight the rebels,Instead of performing this duty of killing innocent people,i conspired with some of my trusted military personals and kept the funds which was meant to be used in buying those guns and arminitions in a safe place only known by me and other three soldiers but unfortunately they also perished during the war.

So all i want to do is to find someone i can trust to hand over the funds to him/her and also to leave my hiding place and join the person in his/her country and establish my self there.The funds is in a metallic box and it is $19,000,000 USD well packed and clean.

I am in hiding place because the rebels are looking for me and i don't want to die and leave my wife and 3 children to suffer,therefore,i hope i can trust you to assist me handle this problem of mine and to save me and my family from perishing.

If you may wonder how i got your information,i was looking through the computer database of trust worthy business men and i decided to call you and have you send me your email to enable me send you this email.

Thank you so much for your assistance and please let me hear from you soon.Please i wont be able to communicate through the email often since i need to be here at this point in order to have the internet signal to enable me browse therefore,i will be here for just 30minutes to wait for your responds before i leave to my hiding place.For urgent and further discussions please you can reach me here on my cell.


Thank you

Sincerely,

Capt.Aka Erick
Reply me direct to this email as follow :captain.akae002@gmail.com
my cel phone number :             +233 268 497 929      
skype id : capain.aka.erick

No comments:

Post a Comment