Friday, June 24, 2011

$7.5 million for a cocoa processing machine!

What a deal! -Mrs Konante's husband left $7.5 million in the bank as a deposit for the importation of a cocoa processing machine - before he was assassinated (wow) of course. If you can help her and her poor son Joseph to move these funds to a 'safe country' for investment - you could have some of the money!

Well, another scam. This will be advanced fee fraud where she will pass you to her banker or lawyer to have documents drawn up (that you will have to pay for of course) - fees, fees and more fees but no money to you - only from you. THIS COULD ALSO EVOLVE TO BE AN INTERNET LOVE SCAM WHERE SHE 'FALLS IN LOVE' WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE SUCH A GOOD NEW FATHER TO POOR JOSEPH - WATCH OUT FOR THAT MODALITY AS WELL.

STAY AWAY, THIS IS A SCAM - JUST DELETE IT FROM YOUR EMAIL, AND DON'T REPLY.

From Mrs. Grace Konante

I am Mrs. Grace Konante from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.


He was assassinated last January by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a deposit up to the tune of $7.5M U.S.Dollars made with a bank which he told me was for the importation of cocoa Processing machine.


I want you to do me a favour to receive these funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to do investment in your

country, like real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Joseph, indicate your interest in replying soonest.


Thanks and best regards.


Reply to my private mail box:
missgraceko@yahoo.fr

Mrs. Grace Konante

No comments:

Post a Comment