Friday, June 24, 2011

Father Poisoned - $10,500,000 Inheritance - needs your help!

Wow - this is a great one - $10,500,000 needs to be transferred - you could make a packet!!
THIS PERSON IS A PROLIFIC SCAMMER - A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS MANY, MANY SCAMS RUN THROUGH THE EMAIL ADDRESS HE/SHE USES. Check the email address - 'prince' they use this with scams where their say their father was a 'chief'

This will be an advanced fee fraud scam - a classic.


STAY AWAY - SCAM - SCAM- AND A SCAM!
 
From: Rose Komo (prince_dumas40@yahoo.co.jp)


Dear One,
I'm Rose Komo 20yrs,I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in transferring and investing of my inherited fund USD$10.5M from my late father who died by posion early last year.Please I need your urgent assistant,I wait your reply.
Thanks.
Miss Rose Komo

No comments:

Post a Comment